By accessing or using MySchool MyParent and I, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Acceptable Use Policy.
1. Restricted Activities
You may not use MySchool MyParent and I in connection with any product, service or activity that:
violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such by third parties;
• Is fraudulent, deceptive, unfair or predatory;
• causes or threatens reputational damage to us (MSMPI);
• show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law ;
2. Action by MySchool MyParent and I
If, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have engaged in any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, we may (with or without notice to you) take such actions as we deem appropriate to mitigate risk to MySchool MyParent And I and any impacted third parties and to ensure compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. Such actions may include, without limitation:
• Suspending, restricting or terminating your access to and use of the MySchool MyParent and I Services;
• Terminating our business relationship with you;
• Taking legal action against you;
3. Updates, Modifications & Amendments
We may need to update, modify or amend our Acceptable Use Policy at any time. We reserve the right to make changes to this Acceptable Use Policy.
We advise that you check this page often, referring to the date of the last modification on the page.